Terms and Conditions
Information about us
incoproip.com is a website operated by Incopro Limited (we, us). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07861474 and have our registered office at 10th Floor, The Met Building, 22 Percy Street, London W1T 2BU.
Terms of website use
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved to us and our licensors. As a visitor to our site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In addition, you may not include a link to our site or display the contents of our site surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not
originating from us without our consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be clearly acknowledged and with reasonable prominence.
- “Incopro” is a trade mark of Incopro Limited which may be registered by us or on our behalf in certain jurisdictions. All other trade marks used on our site are the property of their respective owners.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Children and young people
Information and availability
While we take every care to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time.Accordingly, our site is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
When accessing incoproip.com via mobile or any other mobile device, please be aware that data charges may apply and we cannot be held liable for any such data charges that you may incur.
- You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
- Any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of our site;
- Any non-compliance by you with these terms; or
- Claims brought by third parties arising from, or related to, your access or use of our site.
- This does not in any way limit our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us by filling out the form here.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated February 2020.