Collection of information
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- your name;
- company/organization name; and
- contact information including email address, and business telephone number.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
How is your personal information used?
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide you with personalized visits to our site;
- provide you with our services which you have signed up for;
- share your personal information with other partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- develop our offers and the layout of our site to ensure that our services are as useful and enjoyable as possible;
- contact you; and
- send out email alerts you may have signed up for.
With whom is your personal information shared?
The very nature of some of the services we offer means that we may have to share your personal information. We will only ever share your personal information with trusted organizations. We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- with members of our legal network, particularly Wiggin LLP, in respect of your potential legal needs, including defending and protecting your rights;
- with members of our network to assist us in providing services to you;
- in the event of a reorganization, sale or takeover, with the organization (s) involved in the reorganization, sale or takeover;
- if required by law, for example, this may occur:
− in the administration of justice; or
− where we have to defend ourselves legally.
We may disclose depersonalized data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our site in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally-identifying information.
The legal data protection requirements
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of your personal information by us as very important to our successful operation, and to maintaining confidence between us and our users. We ensure that our organization treats personal information lawfully and correctly. To this end, we fully endorse and adhere to the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ set out in the UK to replace the Data Protection Act 1998.
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavor to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- we will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
- we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our site or other websites that you visit. A number of cookies used by INCOPRO last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used for a longer duration, where for example, INCOPRO is required to remember your login details for when you next return to the Website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Analysis cookies: they allow Incopro to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement of analysis that the users of the offered service make, which is then treated exclusively by us, except for those of third parties, which are used and managed by third companies and by us for statistical purposes. We analyze its navigation on our website with the aim of improving our offer of products or services.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they will allow the management of the advertising spaces, that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising.
We work with AddThis, a technology that allows websites and their users to share contents easily with others by means of exchange icons and social bookmarking sites. For more information about AddThis cookies, please click here.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
Reviewing your personal information
In some cases, you can review and correct personal information provided through our site by going to the page on which you provided the information.
You can make a subject access request to review your personal information collected via our site or ask us to stop using it by contacting us here. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information and may request a small administrative fee of no more than £10.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
We do not knowingly collect information from children and Incopro does not target or direct our site to children.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us by filling out the form here. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Last updated February 2020.