Legal Network Member: Lenz Caemmerer
Lenz Caemmerer is a bi-national Swiss-German law firm with over 39 attorneys, public accountants and tax advisors located at offices in Basel and Karlsruhe.
Carlo Scollo Lavizzari is the head of LC’s IP department. Carlo advises numerous trade associations and copyright management organizations, mostly in the publishing and the audiovisual industries, on copyright policy and new copyright legislation and treaties. Carlo is admitted in Switzerland, South Africa (non-practising roll) and also as a solicitor of England and Wales.
LC’s IP department represents individual clients in a variety of settings and sometimes entire sectors at international diplomatic conferences, or at meetings within WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) in Geneva.
LC has also responded to and advised on governmental consultations and reviews of IP law, for instance in Australia, the European Union, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland the United Kingdom and the United States.
Lenz Caemmerer’s IP department advises especially on:
- transactions and licensing agreements
- enforcement and antipiracy programs of rights owners and their associations
- managing and conducting cross-border litigation and high-stakes multi-party negotiations
- trouble shooting and negotiations to settle cross-border or international disputes in the music and software sector
- trademark filings and registrations in Switzerland, Germany, the European Union and the International Register through its associated firm LC Markenpraxis AG (www.lctm.ch)
- LC’s IP department also advises on IP aspects of mergers and acquisitions and associated competition law and advises on tax and commercial valuations of IP assets or entire portfolio of IP assets.
The IP department also supports individual publishers and copyright management organizations in managing the copyrights that they hold and represent, in drafting agreements and supporting enforcement actions in case of infringements.
For more information, visit Lenz Caemmerer’s website
Request your Demo
The demo is personalized for you. Get answers to your questions and find out why Incopro is the right choice for you.